Nominations are now open for the 2016 class of Keystone Technology Innovators.
Keystone Technology Innovator Program identifies, invites and supports exemplary educators into a distinct and dynamic learning community. Keystones advocate the use of technology as a transformative tool to nurture the intellect, innovation and imagination of students.
- Recognize outstanding teachers using technology innovatively to provide transformative classroom experiences across the Commonwealth
- Advocate educational technology
- Enrich knowledge and skill base of teaching best practices
- Cultivate technological expertise, creativity and innovation
- Share lessons, strategies and practices with other state educators
- Connect within Keystone community
For more info, visit http://www.keystonespa.org/